Minelab X-tera 705 new to detecting in Oregon

BeepAbyss

Just got the 705 and have used it a few times just found so far. I'm locating a lot of places I can detect locally.

Minelab X-tera 705
Standard coil 7.5 khz
DD's6" & 10.5" 18.75khz
Coiltec DD WOT 15" 3kgz

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Welcome from your neighbor to the east. What part of Oregon are you in?

The 705 is a very capable detector, you'll have a lot of fun when you learn all the settings.

Enjoy your new detector.

Welcome from your neighbor to the east. What part of Oregon are you in?

The 705 is a very capable detector, you'll have a lot of fun when you learn all the settings.

Enjoy your new detector.
Hi Chill

I'm in the southern Willamette Valley south of Eugene. Nice little historical town with history going back to the mid-1800's. One of the reasons I got the 705 is for it's gold finding feature. I'm 30 minutes drive from the gold fields and hope to find some nuggets with it.

Hi Chill

I'm in the southern Willamette Valley south of Eugene. Nice little historical town with history going back to the mid-1800's. One of the reasons I got the 705 is for it's gold finding feature. I'm 30 minutes drive from the gold fields and hope to find some nuggets with it.

WELCOME Aboard

Last edited:
Congrats on the 705,and welcome from Pennsylvania..that’s one great machine..One thing I’d like to mention,and this is just my experience.When you use ID normalization a + symbol will be at the top of the screen when activated..it always seemed to make me good signals sound choppy, and the visual ID numbers wrong.

Welcome from Florida. Go check the Oregon Trail. Historic searches are interesting.

Back
Top Bottom