A true pain in the rear

yooper69

Elite Member
2.jpg It has finally settled and melted a few feet in the last couple of weeks. Next weekend supposed to be in the low 50's

View attachment 408572 It has finally settled and melted a few feet in the last couple of weeks. Next weekend supposed to be in the low 50's
OYE! We don't have anything like that here but I almost wish we did. The lack of snow and real cold temps at night have our ground frozen deep right now. If we had that snow for insulation it wouldn't be frozen so hard. Gonna be a while for us now.:frustrated::frustrated::foottap::tissue:

Last edited:
Ahhh.... brings back memories. Makes me happy I don't live there anymore. You still get idiots who will throw a quart of tranny fluid in the banks and wait for the snow blower to come through? That'll give those poor drivers a stroke.

Ahhh.... brings back memories. Makes me happy I don't live there anymore. You still get idiots who will throw a quart of tranny fluid in the banks and wait for the snow blower to come through? That'll give those poor drivers a stroke.

Never heard of that one:laughing: Makes me think of a few things i would like to put in the snow bank for that dam monster snow blower . My yard has enough snow in it

Glad I live in Va. Get hit with a little snow & it's usually gone in a few days. That's enough for me. Couldn't imagine having to deal with it all winter.

Glad that i do not live in the North. Yes it gets HOT and Humid here but i waded enough of that white stuff as a youngster to last a life time But we did have a blizzard here on Jan 3rd. Third one since i settled here in 1965.

But it is now spring in the south

Attachments

• DSC01022.JPG
    DSC01022.JPG
    161.1 KB · Views: 199
  • DSC01026.JPG
    DSC01026.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 207
It snows, it melts, it snows again, it's melting today, about 4-5 inches left on the ground. The picture is from the storm we had on 3-2-18.

Attachments

• 20180302_070043fixed.jpg
    20180302_070043fixed.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 200
We're getting another 9 inches starting tomorrow. I can hear a chain saw, in the distance, right now. I lost several trees this week including our beautiful pink dogwood :no:

I think they call that short handled shovel the widow maker.
If you're young, it's the back breaker.

OMG! I about choked on this one. Mean but very funny.

Back
Top Bottom