Today I found.....

Khalania

Our water shutoff valve :lol:

Honestly, I haven't really had a chance to take my Delta out at all. I have permission from a resort/marina to detect there and I did wander to the beach. The MD said there was a quarter in the sand but it was still frozen solid, so figured I would come back. Going to try again tomorrow as we are FINALLY starting to get a few days above freezing.

So today I threw some (of my husband's) coins in the front yard and practiced finding them. I figured this would give me a chance to learn what the MD is telling me. So, I found his loonie and quarter multiple times, does that count as a find? I didn't give them back :laughing:

Debbie

Welcome from GA. I think they do count as finds. Tell him you need some more coins to 'find'. :laughing::detector:
Notice where the coins are under the coil when you get the best response from the detector, as each coil has a different 'sweet spot' for pinpointing. This will help when you get to finding the buried stuff

Welcome from a still frozen N. Michigan. Good luck on your future hunts there, and remember, we love pictures.;):D

If the detector beeps then it counts.

You are doing it right. Get use to the sounds and then once you get out you are step a head. Try putting some trash like a pull tab down and listen to it and then put a coin down by the tab and see if you can detect the coin.

Ray

Back
Top Bottom