• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Walla Walla Wa

CoryTDF

Looking to see if there are any folks on here in my area? I think it would be really fun to link up and learn some tips. I would be completely open to researching and finding a new spot together or even finding one myself and sharing the location.

Just looking for some experienced help.

Welcome to the forum and to the hobby!

I’m just over the hill from you in Eastern Oregon. I’ve not hunted anywhere between the two of us but know that the Tollgate area was well used in the old days. Might be worth doing some research on locations on FS land that are accessible.

I would think some of the smaller communities near you might have some public places with some history also given the proximity to the mission.

I’m always up for a hunt if you get this way.

That would be great! Been doing some research today and I have come up with some really cool ideas around Walla Walla. I'll PM you my number and we can look to setting something up in the future.

Walla walla

I was born in Walla Walla, have a lot of family up that way, I’m in town a couple times a year and I know some spots. I have a lot of family in the area. I’ll let ya know when I’m coming and we can meet up

I was born in Walla Walla, have a lot of family up that way, I’m in town a couple times a year and I know some spots. I have a lot of family in the area. I’ll let ya know when I’m coming and we can meet up

That sounds awesome! My old man has been really kicking but here recently as i got him into the hobby. He is retired and has more time than I do. He has found 2 Mercs, 4 Indians, 1 V Nickle, and a bunch of wheats.

I live in Walla Walla and am currently researching my first detector i am going to buy this spring and looking for some fellow hunters to tag along with. Would be cool to do a meet up this spring/summer!!!

back in the 70's I lived in Oregon a few years & would drive over to Walla Walla a lot. Everybody there were always friendly. Once a friend of mine was in the hospital there & I was lost, got on the CB Radio & several people got on to tell me there were 2 there & even called the hospital & even told me the room number etc

Thanx for reminding how good the people are there - - -

When I was in the Navy my ship was in dry dock at Puget Sound naval yard. Me and buddy hitch hiked to Walla Walla in hopes we would find a couple horny women escapees from that big womens prison in Walla Walla......ha ha just kidding but we did hitch hike to a bunch of places like Spokane and others.

When I was in the Navy my ship was in dry dock at Puget Sound naval yard. Me and buddy hitch hiked to Walla Walla in hopes we would find a couple horny women escapees from that big womens prison in Walla Walla......ha ha just kidding but we did hitch hike to a bunch of places like Spokane and others.

That’s in purdy. The walla walla prison is for men.

We hunt every weekend in western Washington if you ever make it over here.

I live in Walla Walla. I am new to MD but I am also looking for some people to hunt with. Hmu if anyone is interested.

Welcome from Wickiup Junction, Oregon!

Attachments

• A1.jpg
    A1.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 50
Looking to see if there are any folks on here in my area? I think it would be really fun to link up and learn some tips. I would be completely open to researching and finding a new spot together or even finding one myself and sharing the location.

Just looking for some experienced help.
You still around?

Back
Top Bottom