Apex Reveal thoughts

Said it seemed to be a really good detector and definitely worth the price. Likely would be the new day to day machine but the "old" machine being waterproof will definitely still have its place. Garrett said pics were ok but not video until mid-June since the machines that are out now are not final production units.

I saw gypsy jewels posting pics of hunting with Apex on instagram. Maybe you ran into her?? Lol. I have my Apex on order and I really hope they release on time and are not back ordered. I am looking forward to field testing and reviewing the Apex and posting the results for everyone to see. My dealer said there was only 4 pre orders so demand is not very high yet.

Lol you are so salty in all of your posts. Who pissed in your cheerios?? I would recommend taking this hobby and the internet a little less seriously. You are going to give yourself a heart attack or nervous breakdown. I do want to give you props though as you seem to be the only detectorist in the world that can make the F75 go deeper than the Equinox. That takes some serious detecting skillz.

I'm not the only one who has both detectors here. I'm also not the only one who doesn't think the Nox is deeper than the 75. You don't live here so I wonder how you would know which is deeper in my soil ? Answer, you don't. Salty has nothing to do with it. Hunting with both machines has proven one has an advantage over the other.

I'm not the only one who has both detectors here. I'm also not the only one who doesn't think the Nox is deeper than the 75. You don't live here so I wonder how you would know which is deeper in my soil ? Answer, you don't. Salty has nothing to do with it. Hunting with both machines has proven one has an advantage over the other.
Why are you mad at me now? I gave you props for getting deeper with F75 than equinox. I have never seen it myself. Nice work. I firmly believe that the "best detector" is whatever works best for you so equinox is not for you. I am glad equinox is not best for everyone. Variety is the spice of life. Equinox is the best detector for me and my soil that's all I really care about. It has outperformed every other machine I have owned or used so far and that is all I know.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Why are you mad at me now? I gave you props for getting deeper with F75 than equinox. I have never seen it myself. Nice work. I firmly believe that the "best detector" is whatever works best for you so equinox is not for you. I am glad equinox is not best for everyone. Variety is the spice of life. Equinox is the best detector for me and my soil that's all I really care about. It has outperformed every other machine I have owned or used so far and that is all I know.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Variety is good. The Nox is superb on the beach. It has paid for itself a couple of times using it on the beach.

I saw gypsy jewels posting pics of hunting with Apex on instagram. Maybe you ran into her?? Lol. I have my Apex on order and I really hope they release on time and are not back ordered. I am looking forward to field testing and reviewing the Apex and posting the results for everyone to see. My dealer said there was only 4 pre orders so demand is not very high yet.

I don't know who that is. This one was with me on one of my permissions so spent better part of the day with them. Kinda wished I would have asked to swing it a few times now but I really don't plan on buying one so not too bothered by it. Now when/if the AT version is announced and they get one of those to field test...I'll definitely be begging to borrow it for a few minutes.

Some reports coming in

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200528-205321_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200528-205321_Facebook.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 298
Back
Top Bottom