ENDED Contest is ON

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
After talking to the owner of this site and understanding that I had taken what he wrote wrong, I have decided to have a few more contests. I enjoyed having them many enjoyed the chance to win.

So to start I am thinking of a contest that will end when I return from the beaches of Florida. However it will start on Feb 1st.

I have decided to post the rules here first to give people the chance to join with no surprises. So here are the rules. Contest will follow!

1. You need at least 200 posts on this site to enter.

2. Anyone that has won a prize over 100.00 from ME, please do not enter to win. You can enter to see if you would have won but please do not expect a prize.

3. Only one guess will be allowed. Guessing will begin Feb 1st and continue till Feb 10th. GUESSING will be CLOSED Midnight Pacific Time on Feb 10th.

4. You may NOT edit your post after Feb 10th cut off date.

5. Contest winner will be announced sometime in February. Actually the day I leave Florida but prize will not be mailed till I arrive back in Michigan.

6. In the event I get ate by a shark in Florida, contest is ended and void!

On Jan 31, you will know what you are guessing and what the prize is.

Last edited:
Oh the anticipation will kill half of us! Hurry up and get back! Can you give us a clue as to what the prize will be?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the future contest!!! One question... Does rule #4 mean that we can edit our guess as long as it is edited before Feb 10th?

Thanks for starting some more contests again Scuba !

Both fun to try to figure out an educated guess and a chance to win a neat prize !

I'm not sure if I have enough posts, but I hope rule six doesn't come into play, lol. Good luck hunting and thanks for the chance.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if I have enough posts, but I hope rule six doesn't come into play, lol. Good luck hunting and thanks for the chance.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using Tapatalk

You have 190 to go. About 19 per day. Look at folks finds and comment. You can do it! Takes a few seconds to congratulate someone.

Welcome to the forum.

Question...To make this Contest a bit more interesting, Can we agree now, (if it does not sell to any of us lurkers eyeballing it) by the date of the contest, that Mariners Chain is the prize? :?::lol:

Question...To make this Contest a bit more interesting, Can we agree now, (if it does not sell to any of us lurkers eyeballing it) by the date of the contest, that Mariners Chain is the prize? :?::lol:

LOL Mud. I might be a wee bit generous, but not THAT generous!!

I am so poor, I can't pay attention. My credit is so bad, stores refuse my cash.

In case of a tie

Does the earlier posting win said prize or is there a chance of mulitable prizes? :grin:

Back
Top Bottom