Some Pre Vacation And After Vacation So Cal Silver

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Here’s some finds from two short hunts before my vacation to Norway and from a short hunt after I got home from vacation. Haven’t had much time to do an all day hunt in a while.

Enjoy and stay cool out there.
Jason

Attachments

• 4D3E5322-B746-40E4-BC8E-0700F4B6AA04.jpg
    4D3E5322-B746-40E4-BC8E-0700F4B6AA04.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 323
Welcome back Jason hope the vacation was fun and rewarding. Time will again find you and more of these impressive rewards will again be shown by you. A hardy congrats for the Silver's and all the rest. I have never dug a Saint Teresa Medallion, I like it as well as a the SLQ. Trapper

Wow....and congrats! Each one of those finds would be worthy of a separate post.
Thanks!
Man Jam, some sweet silvers, tag, wheats and marbles there, congrats!
Thanks!
Pretty nice looking mix of goods! That's a couple good hunts alright.
Thanks!
Nice, as usual.
Thanks Tom
congrats on some very nice finds:D
Thanks
Sweet finds Jason!
Thanks
Nice silvers Jam!!! I want to find a Standing Liberty so bad!!Congrats!
Thanks. Hope you find that slq.
Welcome back Jason hope the vacation was fun and rewarding. Time will again find you and more of these impressive rewards will again be shown by you. A hardy congrats for the Silver's and all the rest. I have never dug a Saint Teresa Medallion, I like it as well as a the SLQ. Trapper
Thanks buddy. Vacation was awesome. Got to spend 2 weeks with my girlfriend and couple have been better.

Congrats on the sterling and silvers Jason, especially the Stander...along with the rest of the finds that was some fine digging once again!

Nice hunting Jason, Congrats on the sterling and the silvers!
I swear if I ever find a spot that starts giving up marbles I'm gonna grid that spot out good :yes:
Did you do any hunting in Norway?

I feel for you Jason. We had 108 today.
No fun at all Rudy.
Those coins shined up nice. Man I love standers, great hunting.
Thanks! Just bummed I nicked the SLQ.
Congrats on the sterling and silvers Jason, especially the Stander...along with the rest of the finds that was some fine digging once again!
Thanks Bruce.
Very nice!
Thanks
Congrats on the saves Jam .
Love the photo.
,Dew
Thanks Dew
Nice hunting Jason, Congrats on the sterling and the silvers!
I swear if I ever find a spot that starts giving up marbles I'm gonna grid that spot out good :yes:
Did you do any hunting in Norway?
Thanks Ron. I don't know what it is but I have a good eye for marbles while detecting lots and occasionally find them in parks with lots of gopher activity. No detecting in Norway. The fields all have stuff growing in them and just enjoyed hanging out with my girlfriend.
Nice finds Jason! Hope you had a good vacation.
Thanks Sean! It was a great vacation. Hope you're having a good summer.

Back
Top Bottom