OOOhhh.......Im official now, w/pics

brokenman808

Hey guys, look what I found....................

DSC02570.jpg

everything was found on Oahu, Hawaii

DSC02563.jpg

a Hawaiian ring

DSC02566.jpg

Thanks, but I forgot to mention that this was over a three day period. I have alot more change that I found but didn't want to show. Had some really good hot spots that turned up $2 in change at times.

EXCELLENT FINDS !!!! Well done + you must have been digging & digging & digging to get those results... :lol: :lol:

BOB VALDEZ, Belgium

nice haul

I think I lost that ring in 1978. thanks.

(just joking)

;)
wish I were at that beach right now! you lucky!

Thanks guys, I guess tliving in Hawaii isn't so bad afterall....hahahaha. I made a classic bonehead mistake though. I had some crackhead homeless guys ask me what I found and being a idiot I showed it to them.
Of course when they saw the ring one guy cnonviently states "I lost that ring last week"
What my first clue was that was his friends are looking at him whit the "What the F@$& expression" and I knew he was lying.
I quickly stated the "I'll give it back to you if you can tell me what the inscription on the inside says".
He fumbles for words and finally mumbles out "Uh, It has "Love" inside"
I told im "Really, there is no inscription inside this ring.
He knew he was caught and friends all started to laugh. I started to chuckle and walked away. Luckily, the area I was at was pretty safe becuase of high police presence and the fact that my other hobby is bodybuilding helped too.

WOW!!! GREAT PILE OF LOOT!!

I REALLY LIKE THE RING TOO!! GOOD LUCK HOPE TO SEE MANY MORE OF YOUR FINDS.

Broken

I never show anyone my finds and if someone asks I tell them just junk and fishing weights along with a few coins...

If you were to ever show someone a good find they could go find a cop, tell the cop what your find looks like and you would have to give it up. They want to see my junk I ignore them :)

Hey nice finds man, and its nice to know that crakheads aren't restricted to the mainland .
Lord knows I have had my share of run ins with them while detecting.

Hey there Brokenman808, I live here in Hawaii also. Give me a shout sometime if you wanna go hit a beach or two. With this rain I havent been anywhere but home for the past month. Laters, Jay

Most definatly Jay, since the rain, I don't want to touch the beach especially Waiks or Ala Moana. Its bad out there.

I know. I am not too much for catching some bacterial infection. Say, did you buy your detector from Dale Rohlf? I got my Excal and Whites Prizm 4 from him.

no I didnt get it from him but I did pick up my scoop from him. Really cool and amazing guy to talk to. Never hurt to learn from someone who has been in the business for 40 years. Well, stay out of the water for now. THat poor guy died today from that fleash eating bacteria. very sad =(

Hey Jay and brokenman, I agree that it's not worth chancing it at the beach right now. Waikiki was pretty slow anyway even before the contaminated waters, I'll probably wait until at least next weekend before I venture back into the water. Maybe I'll see you guys around.

Back
Top Bottom