Equinox 15" coil.....

I usually like a large coil for covering quieter farm fields, but i'm not sure i'd buy one for the Nox, i'd worry that it would dumb down some of it's best attributes.
Personally i'd much prefer a 10x6 to fit between the 11"-6" coils.

I usually like a large coil for covering quieter farm fields, but i'm not sure i'd buy one for the Nox, i'd worry that it would dumb down some of it's best attributes.
Personally i'd much prefer a 10x6 to fit between the 11"-6" coils.

I like to hunt beaches and have a lot of ground to cover.
I wouldn't mind the side effects of a larger coil if it means less sensitivity towards can slaw, gum wrappers and the iddy biddys.

I am waiting also

For the 15 inch and 6 , put and ad in the WTB classified , Earl 1st sponsor's to get both for me, one order, i will buy.

Don’t know about the 15” coil but the boy and I will be hitting the beach tonight with the Equinoxes both running the stock coil. Bet we will find more than the guy sitting home waiting on a 15” coil. 😀

Don’t know about the 15” coil but the boy and I will be hitting the beach tonight with the Equinoxes both running the stock coil. Bet we will find more than the guy sitting home waiting on a 15” coil. 😀

Stock coil is ok.
Here's my results from July. :cool:

Attachments

• IRS20180807_152954.jpg
    IRS20180807_152954.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 315
On a stock shaft the 15 inch coil will need a counter weight.

15" coil slated to begin shipping in October or November time frame per Minelab.

Wayne

I would really like to see an 8" or maybe an 8x5" or even a 9x6" coil for the Equinox. I have e-mailed Minelab but they seem to be too busy getting the 15" out. How many of you Nox users would like to see an 8" coil also? I suggest that those who would should also e-mail Minelab and request they make one, hopefully if they see enough interest they will do so. I allso e-mailed Coiltek, NEL, and SunRay and they all said the Nox coils have some chip or circuitry in them and they had no immediate plans to make Equinox coils.

Back
Top Bottom