Back to the Wheat Permission

Congrats on a really nice hunt with some great finds. I hope that site produces more for you. You earned it by doing the tree work. Enjoy and good luck in the future hunts.

Thanks Bubba... I'm thankful that the ground is so wet otherwise I would not have attacked the property like I have instead waited until fall.. with all the plugs I have cut in the grass only a couple have died and only because an animal opened them up 3 times after I fixed them each time.. its a manicured lawn.. the homeowner can't find any holes that is what matters to me...

Very nice you cleaning up that fallen tree with the stihl chain saws. Sounds like you have just the equipment to get the job done. That must have really been worth it to him. It is hard to get that sort of thing done without someone charging way too much. Good for you it worked out for you both.

I have no issue trading a part of my business to get a great permission... what is a couple of hours doing a little work I love to do then have days and days of digging in the hobby I love so ... :yes:

You're really pulling a bit of everything there, great job boss!

Thanks Zee... I'm hoping the next set of minus tides I can dust off my Excal.. :D

Some interesting finds and nice coins.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks TN... silver is ok... I really prefer gold though from the beach... :D

Back
Top Bottom