Finally got a multiple (small) silver hunt...

Thanks for the great write up, waveoff - I really enjoy that almost as much as seeing the finds! You can definitely tell which Merc was stuck to the Wheatie :grin: Fantastic silver to wheat ratio - I’ve yet to find more than two silver coins in one hunt, so it looks especially good in my book :D Nice hunting - good luck on the next outing to the site!

Congrats. What a variety!

Thank you!

I'd be very, very happy with those finds, big congrats on four silvers!

Thank you! I was definitely smiling after that hunt.:)

Very nice, it's been awhile since I had a multi silver coin hunt!

Thanks! I hope you get a multiple silver hunt soon!

Great work out there, a fine haul, congrats!

Thank you!

Thanks for the great write up, waveoff - I really enjoy that almost as much as seeing the finds! You can definitely tell which Merc was stuck to the Wheatie :grin: Fantastic silver to wheat ratio - I’ve yet to find more than two silver coins in one hunt, so it looks especially good in my book :D Nice hunting - good luck on the next outing to the site!

Thank you! I can't wait to get back there. Beautiful farm country, airplanes and metal detecting. It doesn't get much better than that!

Excellent finds. Well done.

Thanks!

:woot: Congrats on an incredible hunt, Waveoff! Beautiful coins! I'll be in prayer that you'll get some rain over there, so your girlfriend can find some, too! :yes:

:woot: Congrats on an incredible hunt, Waveoff! Beautiful coins! I'll be in prayer that you'll get some rain over there, so your girlfriend can find some, too! :yes:

Thank you Princess! We've had some rain to soften up the ground a bit but it dries out rather quickly.

Back
Top Bottom