Headphones.....

redclay

Hello folks, Hope everyone is doing well. I was looking through the forum plus another forum and noticed not much is mentioned about headphones. Me being new to the hobby, I look for info on everything. I would like to know your likes, dislikes, favorite and opinions on headphones. Hey, thanks for sharing in advance. HH :grin:

I've seen a lot of claims, regarding how good various makes of headphones are. I'ts a subject that's come up a lot on UK forums, as well as here.

Personally I think it's down to individual preference, although some may be more robust than others. After all, they are only a means of placing a couple of speakers over your ears.

my grey ghost ultimate arrived this morning.very well made compared to the ones that came with it. it snowed here so the test was short,about an hour. i do hear the tones alot better.they fit on my head alot better with less slippage.the volume knob stays where you put it. you do get what you pay for. these with the new inline pin pointer i just bought will make my year alot more fun,like it wasnt already!! thanks again tony

Back
Top Bottom