6 silver rings

Larbo

I went beach hunting recently. I only found around ¥4,000 in clad but I got 6 sterling silver rings. I have never found a junk ring at this beach. Last time I went there I found 1 gold and 4 silver rings. I have only been 2 times because it is hard to get to from my home.

I'm using an AT Pro and I understand it's not the best detector for beaches but I still find a lot of good stuff. I would like to try the Equinox or Deus just to see how much more I can find but I don't want to get carried away with the hype. Garrett also takes care of there customers. Last year I broke my headphones and called to ask about buying directly. They sent me a new pair for free to Japan. It was no fault of theirs and I told them but they still spent $30 to send them to me for free. I hope Garret comes out with their own Equinox in the next year or two.

Last edited:
Nice hunt! Congrats on the silvers! If that Chrome Hearts ring is authentic, it's worth some decent cash :yes:

Wow those are very nice looking rings too, congrats!

Thanks. I think it is second best day for silver rings. They all seem to be fairly recently lost too.

*Only* 4000 Yen? That's nearly $50AUD or just under $40 US dollars, I'd definitely be happy to find that :) Nice rings too! :thumbsup:

I'm happy with ¥4,000 but it is actually a little below average for beaches here. There was a lot of iron and pieces of aluminum there so I'm sure I missed a lot of stuff.

Nice hunt! Congrats on the silvers! If that Chrome Hearts ring is authentic, it's worth some decent cash :yes:

I think it is real. I have found several of them with different styles. I have never tried to sell one but I'm sure I could get more than melt value. The melt value of all 6 rings is only around $20.

Very nice! Spring is trying to start here. Local lake beaches should be getting fresh deposits soon. Can't wait to play with the new detector.

BCD

Congrats on the silver!!! You are hunting some very productive grounds there. I would get the best detector you can afford and look at it as an investment. I love my Equinox but as far as the salt water goes you may want to consider the Excalibur, a proven performer. You can probably find a used one in great shape for about the same price as a new Nox 800 GL&HH!(I did!).

That would be very cool if Garrett had a multifrequency At pro!
Congrats for living in Japan and being able to scoop up silver and gold rings anytime.:detector::bling:

Very nice! Spring is trying to start here. Local lake beaches should be getting fresh deposits soon. Can't wait to play with the new detector.

Thanks! The beaches will start getting crowded here soon too.

At that rate you will have the money to get a great machine for salt water any time you want. Nice heavy rings.

Yeah, I have already paid for my AT Pro almost 5 times over just with clad in the last 2 years. I haven't tried to sell any jewelry yet but I probably at least the same amount in gold, platinum and silver.

Excellent finds, congratulations!

Thanks!

Congrats on the silver!!! You are hunting some very productive grounds there. I would get the best detector you can afford and look at it as an investment. I love my Equinox but as far as the salt water goes you may want to consider the Excalibur, a proven performer. You can probably find a used one in great shape for about the same price as a new Nox 800 GL&HH!(I did!).

Yeah, I'm still not sure if the Equinox is the best choice. I was thinking about getting a more multipurpose machine that I can use anywhere. I also need a machine that is good in iron. I hunt the beaches mainly during the winter when it's not too crowded and hunt other areas during the summer.

Wow, amazing! I guess your hunting ground must be visited by many people!

Thanks! During the summer the beaches are packed with people. That is why only hunt them during the colder months mainly.

That would be very cool if Garrett had a multifrequency At pro!
Congrats for living in Japan and being able to scoop up silver and gold rings anytime.:detector::bling:

There is a lot of people at the beach and not much competition so it rare to go detecting and not find anything good. The beaches do tend to have a lot of iron and aluminum so it is hard to pick out the good signals. You have to do a lot of digging and I'm sure I miss a lot of good targets.

Those are chunky rings, great job!

Thank you. The big square weighs about 18 grams.

I'm predicting chunky gold very soon:yes:

I hope so but most of the gold rings I have found here are no bigger than 5 or 6 grams.

nice pile of silver rings congrats

Thank you. It was a better than average hunt. I hope I can go there one more time before the beaches get too crowded

Very nice score!! As a long time AT-PRO and XP Deus user and knowing how they act around salt water (Took them to Florida last year) plus Dues is not waterproof unless you get a kit or make a setup yourself...I would strongly suggest an Equinox 600. If you are finding that much with your machine knowing you have to have the sensitivity very low, I can only imagine all the stuff you are missing. I love my AT-PRO and XP Deus but I recently bought an Equinox 600 to hold me over to an 800 and I am impressed! You don't have to get an 800, you will do just as well with a 600 in the type of hunting you are doing. I can absolutely without a doubt assure you, you will find more on a salt water beach...dry sand, wet sand, or in the water with an Equinox because you will get a lot deeper!!

GL & HH

Back
Top Bottom