Campground Finds

chaiosComo

Yesterday I went to a local state campground to see what I could find. Right off the bat I was popping zincolns, pulltabs, and bottle caps out of the ground. Each campsite was littered with all that stuff and melted cans near the fire pits. I don't mind digging through the trash and popping coins out left and right. It was a good time! I will be heading back there this weekend before they open up for campers. HH :D
4-22-2018.jpg

I hunt a campground on a regular basis and that is what you have to put up with. Glad that you had fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could see doing all this digging of trash and putting up with the detector going off like a machine gun if you were getting some real old coins. But for clad, I just can not see digging all the trash at a site like this.

Now I know someone is going to say that you are missing jewelry or masked coins. I will dig a repeatable one two number VDI targets in hopes of that gold ring (which has never happened yet).

This is just the way I operate, does not mean it is the only way. All that matters is you had fun. :D

Ray

Back
Top Bottom