Surprise Triple Gold

A big NEL similar coil
Just between you and I and maybe Rat it is insane how good the NEL Thunder coil is.

The NEL Attack taught me to hear things way out of range and the Thunder does the same thing just with a surgical precision.
The Attack is like birdshot, the Thunder is a bullet. :wow:

Just between you and I and maybe Rat it is insane how good the NEL Thunder coil is.

The NEL Attack taught me to hear things way out of range and the Thunder does the same thing just with a surgical precision.

Right! And yet Rat does pretty danged good without running a Thunder coil.....He has the strength of Youth on his side...you see his junkshots...you should see his worn down and bent up all to hell scoop?...

Theres more to repeatable success than the gear though..I'm sure you will admit...granted, in the right hands its a big portion of it, but yeah...You and I know you could set somebody up with the exact gear you are running and they couldnt find a pencil end or a zipper in a totlot...Thats why seeing your finds and amounts are so very cool...you punched out above and beyond the traditional thinking, worked the hard water, and got the nose for Gold!...

I use the 12 x 13 NEL storm. Great depth on it.

Right! And yet Rat does pretty danged good without running a Thunder coil.....He has the strength of Youth on his side...you see his junkshots...you should see his worn down and bent up all to hell scoop?...

Theres more to repeatable success than the gear though..I'm sure you will admit...granted, in the right hands its a big portion of it, but yeah...You and I know you could set somebody up with the exact gear you are running and they couldnt find a pencil end or a zipper in a totlot...Thats why seeing your finds and amounts are so very cool...you punched out above and beyond the traditional thinking, worked the hard water, and got the nose for Gold!...

Jeff saw four pirates in our SL spot gridding it. I have never seen anyone else in there. They area swarming like bees.:shock:

Back
Top Bottom