I find more stuff in the back yard then I do other places.

CaliPullTab

I went out to the back yard to lok for a clear spot to bury different coins at different depths so my wife can learn her detector. I couldnt find a good clear spot in the entire place...

Pulled out about 1.80 in clad, a BUNCH of nails and other iron !!!!, a few old hot wheels (that the grandbabies grab as soon as they are out of the dirt and run off to nana to wash them up for them to play with.. I dont think I will be getting a pic of those any time soon.)

Pulled out a "Splash N Dash" car wash token

IMG_4466_zpss7lryvx8.jpg

Oh well, I will have to keep pulling out trash to get a good spot to bury stuff..

Just renting this place at the moment, the back yard looks like hell. I found out that if I did more then 4" I hit black plastic so I am thinking someone just put plastic over the original dirt and then put in more with sod on top... No wonder I found that 1947 gold class ring at 9"

Un fortunately it seems like the dirt that they got to build up the back yard has construction nails, screws and staples all through it... My son in law found a break rotor when he was trying to mow it the first time....lol

To bad I cant just sift the top 4" off to one side, move the plastic and MD the heck out of 1/2 of the yard... then pile the dirt back to the other side and do the same to the other side.... I would if I owned the place!:roll:

I told the wife I had never took a pic of the hotwheels so she gathered them all up so I could take a pic...

HotWheels_zpsuuotspec.jpg

This is the little midget that always runs off with them....

PainInTheButt_zpsppcnbk2u.jpg

WOW those pics turned out large... I need to resize them!

I told the wife I had never took a pic of the hotwheels so she gathered them all up so I could take a pic...

HotWheels_zpsuuotspec.jpg

This is the little midget that always runs off with them....

PainInTheButt_zpsppcnbk2u.jpg

WOW those pics turned out large... I need to resize them!

Cute little midget, lol.

I live in the house I grew up in so all I ever dig up are marbles I lost back in the 60s. Didn't have many coins to lose back then. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom