Huh? $11,000 Metal Detector?!?

And that's not even the most expensive model :) It's actually a ground penetratiing radar..with it you could scan an area, download the data on a laptop and then examine the data as a 3d map of the scanned area. Dunno how well these machines work as I've never seen one...

Voriax

Don't know - but whoever did the write-up needs to learn proper English

Right.

One finds these super deals in many categories today. Machines, medicines, etc., the absolute ultimate in advanced technology, then they advertise it with poor grammar and misspelled words.

Buyer beware!

I lost nearly $1000 on a miracle PI detector they sold back in the early 80's (remember the Deep Scan?). That $1000 would be more like $2000 today.

I could say more but I’ll be nice.

Badger

It's no secret that VLF should have passed away at least 10 years ago. It's old, primitive technology. And those of us who have experience with PI know it's not for the average backyard coin shooter.

It's high time we get something really new and genuinely improved. About the last 30 years it's been mostly a gimmick mind game.

Ground radar? whatever! But lets see a truly new technology and not the same old reheated beans.

Huh? $11,000 Metal Detector?!?

Yeah but it comes with a free digger and a free coin apron :lol: . Wait a minute, no there not included :mad:.

Back
Top Bottom