Another month-ish, a fistfull of silvers

TorqueMaster

Elite Member
Welp, I've been pretty absent here lately -- still hunting halves but getting caught up in other hobbies taking away from my FMDF time. :( Here's the score from the past 18 boxes...

3-'64, 10-40%, 1-'87, 1-1984s (so-so shape) 1-2014 medio balboa (Panama) 1- token (thought it was oriental coinage at first, then it looked spanish, but closer inspection and internet search shows it is a common token still minted for use at car washes, arcades, etc. Oh, and 20-30 NIFCs.

Also the stowaways that cost me about a buck. :(

So...a little below average, but better than skunkage. There was a 2-week silver drought in here that certainly slowed me down, though.

Also, I'm pretty sure my boxes are Loomis. They have often, but not always, had a cryptic "5867" stamped on them. Lately, a few of these boxes instead have a "inspected by #XXX1" and a date. I've seen the older "5867", Aug 11 2016, and Aug 19 2016 lately. I guess the dates are interesting since it implies they aren't being stockpiled very long at the wrapping/boxing facility. Odds are any finds are from relatively fresh dumps.

Attachments

• crh_aug.jpg
    crh_aug.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 117
Back
Top Bottom