Two months perserverance

Not just sweat and leg work. Some serious research to be pulling things like that. I know I had the troops in my area and I have researched what I can and Im still looking. Thanks for showing off the finds!

Thats a very nice display of really cool finds! Not much of that stuff to be found up here.

I put the Civil War relics together from the last two months. A lot of sweat & leg work went into them & I am glad to share them with you. HH All

Digger70pa ... If it were not for posts like this, I'd be dishearten over not having found anything of greatness yet. The spoon & buttons are easy on the eyes for sure. TY for sharing.

Gorgeous ! Nicely displayed and Congratulations on all those finds, im very very happy for you !!
I hope there is alot more to come !!!
Keex

Very nice! I do like that display box, too. I've been re-working some of my displays lately, I might try something like that. Congrats on some sweet finds in there!!

Very nice! I do like that display box, too. I've been re-working some of my displays lately, I might try something like that. Congrats on some sweet finds in there!![/QUOTE I get them in at Gettysburg Electronics in of course Gettysburg PA. They are relatively inexpensive. The only thing about the ones I get are they are not that deep. I'm going to make some of my own out of wood that are a little deeper. Thanks' Tim

Back
Top Bottom