**Revived** Forum Member Map

Please add me to the map. Stratford, WI. As for detecting, I hunt everything! With several brands of detectors.
Thanks

You could add me to the new map. The old map showed me, plus lots of other people in Ohio, maybe they stopped detecting or moved away.

I would like to be on the new map please.
I’m in Tacoma Washington, have not hunted for a some time but I follow the forum regularly.

Thanks Chris - got you added! Do you still log in fairly regularly when you read the forum? I only ask because I plan to keep the map "current" by periodically deleting pins for folks who haven't been active for more than a year as shown on the "last activity" section of their public profile. If you mostly read the forum as a guest, the profile won't update - logging in just once a year or so will ensure you don't get deleted by mistake!

You could add me to the new map. The old map showed me, plus lots of other people in Ohio, maybe they stopped detecting or moved away.

Thanks graybeard - you're on the new one now. Yep, pretty much all of the map pins older than a year or two were lost when the previous map got corrupted. I'm aggressively backing up this version of the map - it gets saved in a second location with every change - so we shouldn't lose it again. It wouldn't surprise me if some of them stopped detecting, but others may not realize that their pins don't exist anymore, and still more may not care to be on the map anymore. No worries either way - I'm just happy to see the map slowly filling back up with current, active members!

You can add me to the map. Winnemucca Nevada. AT Max and I enjoy all detecting.

Thanks AT...i log in about once or twice a week just to keep up with the hobby,
I have some health issues that have kept me from getting out to often but I’m still here lurking..:cool3:

Perfect on the log ins! Sorry to hear about the health issues though - but I'm glad the forum can help keep you engaged when you can't hunt. Glad to have you on the map!

Please pin me as well. Wasn't sure if I was able to pin it.

Pinned your location to the map, thanks! I maintain sole control over the map additions because earlier versions ended up getting defaced and data deleted when it was left open for anyone to edit their entries.

Back
Top Bottom