Monkey off my back

71DHB

Elite Member
After months of rain, a handful of forgetful hunts, waiting for orders from Amazon Ebay, etc. etc. etc. I finally hit the yellow this morning. (What's the world coming to huh?) I hit this place with my waders this winter but couldn't reach the 18k I found today. Throw in 1200 old lira a Franc and 9 euro 30cents and you have a happy hunter:D:D:D Hope to be back soon! Thanks for looking everyone and HH.

Attachments

• DSCN4085.JPG
    DSCN4085.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 669
  • DSCN4087.JPG
    DSCN4087.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 675
  • DSCN4089.JPG
    DSCN4089.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 682
:dingding: Good to see you back here with a nice yellow!

Congrats! I have land yellow, but still seeking my first wayer gold. Just got shipping verification on my new stealth scoop this morning. Should be a nice upgrade from my meager homemade scoop. Might help recover targets faster and get me to gold sooner!

After months of rain, a handful of forgetful hunts, waiting for orders from Amazon Ebay, etc. etc. etc. I finally hit the yellow this morning. (What's the world coming to huh?) I hit this place with my waders this winter but couldn't reach the 18k I found today. Throw in 1200 old lira a Franc and 9 euro 30cents and you have a happy hunter:D:D:D Hope to be back soon! Thanks for looking everyone and HH.

Congrats on the 18k!!!! Next month I'll be on the Amalfi coast. Can't wait. :yes: :D

Congrats on the gold! I still have yet to find any gold over 14k. 18k sure is pretty!:yes:

Congrats on the gold !!! I just started water hunting this year and haven't found any water gold yet. I do have one gold class ring that I found in a parking area but none in the water.

Congrats.
I'm still looking forward to my first yellow day......

:dingding: Good to see you back here with a nice yellow!

Congrats! I have land yellow, but still seeking my first wayer gold. Just got shipping verification on my new stealth scoop this morning. Should be a nice upgrade from my meager homemade scoop. Might help recover targets faster and get me to gold sooner!

Congrats. Nice color and I bet that was a very nice surprise.

Congrats on the 18k!!!! Next month I'll be on the Amalfi coast. Can't wait. :yes: :D

Very nice gold band! Congrats! I'm sure theres more waiting for you.

Congrats on the gold! 18k too :thumbsup:

Congrats on the gold! I still have yet to find any gold over 14k. 18k sure is pretty!:yes:

Sweet money band Congrats! :gettinmoney:

Congrats on the gold !!! I just started water hunting this year and haven't found any water gold yet. I do have one gold class ring that I found in a parking area but none in the water.

18k is always welcome! Nice Save!

Thank you everyone!

beauty! I've found more gold metal detecting than I ever did prospecting... LOL

Gratz Bro! Good finds and happy you got back out in the water! Keep the posts coming! I will hit you up once i get safely back stateside.

Back
Top Bottom