South Carolina

Dan_Turner589

Hi all, so I’ve been hunting the Pittsburgh pa area and south central pa areas for a few years now. I just relocated to south Carolina for work and currently reside in Aiken, however I do travel to Columbia, McCormick, and Augusta ga for work. Anyone wanna get together to do some dirt hunting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm moving there in the area before long. Retirement , I'm 51 , and need warmer weather. ;). And headed there in a few weeks with camper to check out some places. I'm currently in central Ohio

I'm moving there in the area before long. Retirement , I'm 51 , and need warmer weather. ;). And headed there in a few weeks with camper to check out some places. I'm currently in central Ohio

I can definitely attest to the warmer weather, did some walking through Aiken today and it was pushing 80, beautiful. Let me know if you ever wanna go dig some dirt

I'm in the area...let me know if you want a hunting buddy! Door knocking may be easier with 2!

I’m always game, let me know when you’ll be hunting and we can arrange to meet up!

Here in Mt Pleasnt for a week looking to detect with someone anyone interested please call
5613508613 . Christopher Milu

from Florida leaving the 29th have transportation.

Let me know if you wanna meet up a day, I’d be happy to go. I looked at lake Murray beach the other day and it looks like a decent spot.

Drove up from Charleston to detect the Lake Murray beach a couple of years ago. Spent a couple hours in the water. Nothing. Absolutely nothing but pull tabs. Then changed detectors and worked to dirt and picked up a few coins.

It appears the folks around Columbia hit that area HARD.

You haven't been on here in years but I hopefully think that you will watch it soon so we can go detecting. I've been detecting about 21 years. Love it more and more each day. I'm going to start a YouTube channel but I don't want to do it alone. I'd like to have a partner/partners so it would be more fun. More finds would Also be cool. I've got all the equipment to start. Got the GO PRO 7 with ALL THE TRIMMINGS. IVE GOT THE GARRETT ACE 400, GARRETT AT MAX, GARRETT AT PRO ,AND THE MINLAB EQUINOX 800, AND EVERYTHING THAT GOES WITH THEM. DON'T HESITATE TO CALL 1-864-606-9907,DIGITDUDE

Back
Top Bottom