Nothing worth Putting a Picture to Today

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Made less than half a dive. First an overload signal got me a different beer can. Then a high tone after I pulled the can out. Turned out to be a 1947 wheat. Then a full lipstick tube and then the brass top to another and a few whats-its and disaster hits. I blew an o ring on my 3000psi high pressure line. While rapidly losing air I get into shallow water and call it a day. I didn't have tools or spare parts with me. Water is clearer and will be back out tomorrow. Everything repaired tonight and hoping I can find a new pocket of treasure.

Got my new headphones today. Going to try the Equinox out tomorrow. Lets see what happens.

Two folks drowned less than half a mile from my home tonight in the Black River. One was found, they will search for the other tomorrow. Some of you might hear it on the news.

May God Bless those two families. Be careful out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad your incident turned out minor. There's a reason I always take my save-a-dive kit with me. Good luck hunting today.

Been so busy with life lately, haven't had a chance to get out. Did a short dive on Mem. weekend, but vis and bottom were so poor, I scrapped the dive. But, have good intel on another spot.

Glad your incident turned out minor. There's a reason I always take my save-a-dive kit with me. Good luck hunting today.

Been so busy with life lately, haven't had a chance to get out. Did a short dive on Mem. weekend, but vis and bottom were so poor, I scrapped the dive. But, have good intel on another spot.

I always have my kit also, but left it on my boat. DAAA

Which new headphones are you trying out?

Tony made me a new set. Details on another thread.

Holly cow Scuba. Good thing you know what you are doing out their. Someone with very little know how might had a bad problem. Glad you got it fixed.
Seen Gary's post lately... KEN. :D

Back
Top Bottom