1907 Barber Half Dollar

Kapi

Forum Supporter
Went back today to that spot we've been finding the silvers. It was sad to see the area almost totally sanded in. Only found about 15 coins but several of them were silvers. I didn't put the dimes in the photo this time, they are still in the jeep as I rushed inside to figure out what type of coin I had as I knew I'd found something I'd not seen before and I didn't have my magnifying glass in my jeep as usual.

Pretty sure tonight's tide will finish covering the tiny open spot left so time to find a new spot.

1907 D barber half dollar, a first for me :) It needs more cleaning but I'll leave that for another day as it's about 3 hours past my bed time! Good night :)

Attachments

• September 22 16 targets.jpg
    September 22 16 targets.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 584
  • September 22 16 Half Dollar.jpg
    September 22 16 Half Dollar.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 503
Congrats on the fine silvers! I think its pretty neat that you're able to look for spots to hunt.

That is pretty sweet to find such old silver. Looks like it was well circulated when lost or it has been exposed to salt for quite a while.

You ladies are Kicking Butt!! Some great old treasure!!

That spot is just crazy. The amount of silver and gold you've pulled from there makes me wanna run to the beach right now. I hope I have 1/10th of that success over the next 7 days at our beach house rental.

Congrats on another solid outing.

Wow, nice finds. There is surely some old gold in there as well!

Yep but it's back under a foot or two of sand, that spot is gone now. Got one silver quarter there today and everything else was tin foil !!!! that came up with the light sand that moved in :(

It was fun while it lasted, til next storm :)

Back
Top Bottom