New to the forum from Syracuse, NY

DRRYDHER

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone here. I just received a Garrett Ace 250 for my birthday & I can't wait to get out & dig. I'm a TOTAL newbie to this hobbie & I look forward to going through the posts here & learn as I go. I started looking for a club in my area (on the internet) & found this forum. It appears that there's nothing close to me, and that makes total sense because I've NEVER seen anyone anywhere around here with a detector. It's always been a secret wish of mine to have one, and now I've got one (thanks to my girlfriend asking me what I've always wanted, but would never ask for. LOL) Thanks for taking the time to read this, & Happy Hunting!

Darrell White

www.facebook.com/drrydher

Welcome

From Sebring Fl where it's race week. Gil

Attachments

• Raceway-buttn.jpg
    Raceway-buttn.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 190
Sounds like you have an awesome girlfriend. Don't forget to spend time with her in between the MD outings! :welcome2:

Hunt Happy!
Plug Martian

Hi

Hey, My name is Dave i'm also new to this and I live in Liverpool NY, i've been trying to find people to get out and do some detecting with also, I followed your facebook link and sent you a friend request, seems we both know Kevin Dean BNS and Jimmy Simpson or Puma.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom