probing vid

Pretty good demo showing how to probe and the slit method but you don't have to use a probe for clad. I use a smaller narrow-bladed screwdriver with a long shaft for popping coins and a narrow TreasureWise coin trowel to cut the slits and dig the dirt out. Popping is a fast retrieval method for clad. If you know how to pinpoint well you can pop a clad coin out and be on to the next target before you could even dig a plug. The slit method is slower than digging a plug but can be used in much drier ground with out killing the grass. I also use this method in yards that are immaculately kept. Never had a complaint from a property owner especially after I explain why I'm using the slit method instead of a plug or flap. Here is a video I made for popping coins.

http://youtu.be/10mpzb4GwnQ?list=UU-TTqx8OK0WNULBa34eGW0g

All I do is stick a lesche blade in the ground. Rock the blade. Then jiggle the blade. Then just stick the screwdriver down and pop the target out. Don't usually have to pull dirt out of a hole here. Will say I don't think I'd let a kid dig with one of those Japanese knives. Too easy to slip and run your finger down the blade without a guard. Had a camping trip end before it started when someone cut the ligaments in their fingers when their hand slip. Surgeons drive real expensive cars.

All I do is stick a lesche blade in the ground. Rock the blade. Then jiggle the blade. Then just stick the screwdriver down and pop the target out. Don't usually have to pull dirt out of a hole here. Will say I don't think I'd let a kid dig with one of those Japanese knives. Too easy to slip and run your finger down the blade without a guard. Had a camping trip end before it started when someone cut the ligaments in their fingers when their hand slip. Neurosurgeons drive real expensive cars.

Lmao my friend did that his hand still dont work right

Oh no it aint like that the screw driver will be fine i know the rangers. One ran me off but some old man complained. My guess a beach mder that was also run off, there is a rule list it says no digging im grass with shovels

Gotcha! Yeah one place someone calls the city, cops and the person managing the place. I'm digging with a screwdriver. Guy looks in my pouch and tells the city "Dude's just digging up rusty trash!" Then told me to just keep on with what I was doing. I go there next week the same person will call the cops again:no:

Back
Top Bottom