SE Pro Settings??

kelpike

Elite Member
I am confused with my settings and programs on my SE. I went in and loaded the "Gold program" and set that to S1. Then I went and set all the settings to Bryce Brown's "Deep Coin" settings and set that as User A. Now when I turn the detector on, the screen shows that its on the "GP", but then for the heck of it, I looked into the settings and they are all set to BB's DC settings. I know one is for discrimination, and the other is for settings, but shouldn't my settings be different when I'm on the GP and vice versa when set to User A? Also, when I go in and check S1 and then hit the "detect" button, It doesn't go to the GP screen, it goes to one that resembles the factory screen. I can only assume I'm doing something wrong.

All of the machine's settings are saved under the Users. The discrimination patterns have to be saved in one of the discrimination slots.

Hope that helps.

Dave

Also, when I go in and check S1 and then hit the "detect" button, It doesn't go to the GP screen, it goes to one that resembles the factory screen. I can only assume I'm doing something wrong.
Hit the detect button again. It toggles between the FE/CO screen and the SmartFind screen.

Hit the detect button again. It toggles between the FE/CO screen and the SmartFind screen.
What I mean is that instead of going to the S1 slotted GP, it just goes back to what resembles the factory discrimination pattern when I press the "detect" button. Maybe I am trying to load that program wrong. I have to go in and set every disc toggle to get it to go to the GP. I can save it to S1 but it won't load from S1.

Let me know how you make out, I don't know how to go from settings yet

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I'm hoping someone will chime in and shed some light on this. I can set mine to a program and it will run. Once I turn the machine off and back on, I can't seem to get the disc pattern to come back up without resetting the whole program.

When I change settings or discrimination amounts and then shut mine off, it always comes back to the exact same spot when I restart it wether its an hour later or a month.

Back
Top Bottom