Short hunt after work

Digger70pa

Forum Supporter
I got out yesterday after work for a hour or so & got a few relics. I found a three piece button that blew up as soon as it hit the air. HH

Attachments

• 15437992903380.jpg
    15437992903380.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 406
  • 15437993404341.jpg
    15437993404341.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 319
Man , see nothings changed. Your still killing it. Sorry about the button, dug one in Va. last year and had the same thing happen . There one minute and pretty much dust the next.:laughing: Congrats again buddy

Man , see nothings changed. Your still killing it. Sorry about the button, dug one in Va. last year and had the same thing happen . There one minute and pretty much dust the next.:laughing: Congrats again buddy
Yeah open up the dirt clod & poof into pieces lol. Its like awl damn lol. Oh well it's in a little holder. Itll never disintegrate any worse. Thanks Bob

Man, I'm jealous of you southern guys. I'd love to dig so much as a dropped bullet.

Maybe I need to take a trip down south and make some new friends...

Man, I'm jealous of you southern guys. I'd love to dig so much as a dropped bullet.

Maybe I need to take a trip down south and make some new friends...
Lol I'm a yankee. I live in Carlisle PA. That's north of the Mason dixon line. They say you can't put a metal detector coil on the ground & not find a three ringer in Virginia.

Nice finds. I hope to get out soon and dig some lead. I have had a super busy year and have only got to detect a few times.

Nice finds. I hope to get out soon and dig some lead. I have had a super busy year and have only got to detect a few times.

Thanks buddy. Good luck when you get out. I've had a pretty messed up year myself. It started out very good then my hip went out on me & I had it replaced. I'm getting back to normal finally. HH

Back
Top Bottom