Tell Me Who Made This Quote and Win a Musketball from 1715 Fleet.

scoundrel

six feet under(water)
"Heck I believe I could probably kick butt at the beach without a metal detector and just a spade for digging."

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::

Gary Drayton :) :D

That was too quick. Not sure if I'm impressed or disappointed in you for knowing this. LOL. PM me your address and it will be on the way. Congratulations. I think.

Attachments

• 20171011_100429.jpg
    20171011_100429.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 423
That was too quick. Not sure if I'm impressed or disappointed in you for knowing this. LOL. PM me your address and it will be on the way. Congratulations. I think.

Lol thanks. I actually just used the power of the interwebs. Spent couple mins on FMDF post search then went to google ;) :D

Actually thought it was one of the past legends of FMDF and was trying to remember all the kookie dudes that passed through here :grin:

But no don't be too dissapointed, today is the 1st day I ran across his blog, seen the books maybe read 1, and I know they made a big enough deal of him on The Curse of Oak Island drama :roll::D

I seen garys post on facebook about that..

I have a friend who does well using a spade and sifter. Yesterday he got 7 grams of 14k.. ear rings and small chain....

Also have two friends that use seadoo blowers and they do very well.

I have a friend who does well using a spade and sifter. Yesterday he got 7 grams of 14k.. ear rings and small chain....

Also have two friends that use seadoo blowers and they do very well.

sead doo blowers?

Back
Top Bottom