Sure was a nice day for a hunt! #80 FTY

BuscaPlata

Forum Supporter
I was able to get #79 Rosie and #80 Merc, hoping to get 100 before the year is over but Silver has trickled down to a drop here and a drop there, I'm thinking bout the only way i'm gonna fulfill my quota is to sit by the Coinstar day and night till the new year:lol: Weather has been awesome here in Michigan and tomorrow will be even better, hope to add a bit more to the pile.
Got a dateless buffalo and a 1912 wheatie in very nice condition.
HH

Attachments

• IMG_20181213_181315.jpg
    IMG_20181213_181315.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 403
I was able to get #79 Rosie and #80 Merc, hoping to get 100 before the year is over but Silver has trickled down to a drop here and a drop there, I'm thinking bout the only way i'm gonna fulfill my quota is to sit by the Coinstar day and night till the new year:lol: Weather has been awesome here in Michigan and tomorrow will be even better, hope to add a bit more to the pile.
HH

Great finds!

HH

Great hunt. Going to be 40 up here on Saturday. Last year at this time already had 4 feet of snow . 6 inches now. All day hunt Saturday

Sounds like you had a very enjoyable outing Jose. Congrats on the Rosie, the Merc and all the rest. Hope you next hunt is as productive or better. I hope we get enough warmth that we can do some digging this weekend. Right now the ground is concrete. Trapper

Big congrats on number 79 and 80.
What do we have a few weeks left for those who aren't snowed in ?
I would say just stay on good ground and enjoy your hunting time .
Your already at silver killer numbers đź‘Ť
Gotta leave a few out there to find next year anyway.🙂

,Dewsweeper

Great finds!
Thanks Hi Ho

Great hunt. Going to be 40 up here on Saturday. Last year at this time already had 4 feet of snow . 6 inches now. All day hunt Saturday
All day hunt Saturday you say? At my age 4 hours and I'm dying, did 3 yesterday and 4 today and let me tell you amigo..I am feeling it big time:lol:

Sounds like you had a very enjoyable outing Jose. Congrats on the Rosie, the Merc and all the rest. Hope you next hunt is as productive or better. I hope we get enough warmth that we can do some digging this weekend. Right now the ground is concrete. Trapper
Thank you Trapper, you know at my favorite spot the ground is still cutting like butter. Yesterday I had a chance for a short hunt so went to a soccer field and couldn't believe I had to dig through 1 inch of ice.

Congrats on silver #80! Good luck when you get out tomorrow :)
Thanks Sandgroper, well I did get a War nickle today which is considered silver so I'm up to 81 fty. Also found a sliver of a Rosie dime but I don't think I'll claim that one for 82.

Awesome hunting! Congrats on the oldies and what looks like a nice clad haul too!
Thanks cd appreciate it buddy.

Big congrats on number 79 and 80.
What do we have a few weeks left for those who aren't snowed in ?
I would say just stay on good ground and enjoy your hunting time .
Your already at silver killer numbers đź‘Ť
Gotta leave a few out there to find next year anyway.🙂

,Dewsweeper
Thanks Dew, enjoying it I am, even when I get skunked meaning no silver for the day, I have to remind myself "your doing it for the exercise. your doing for the exercise"

Congrats on the Merc, Rosie, Buffalo and the rest...fine hunt!
Thanks Captain, hoping this weather keeps up for a bit longer.

Yep, maybe the coinstar will give up some silver for you.
I know metal, there is a guy here on the forum that is up 20 silver or more
out of those money changers, amazing.

Sweet finds on the pair of silvers...congrats!
Thank you JAK

Nice job! Great finds!
Thanks WT, appreciate it!

Nice, 80 is a good haul!
Thanks Saoirse, It's been a good year for me, hope I can duplicate next year.

Busca Buddy! Knock it down this weekend and coming week! Curbstrip, Coinstar Campout, whatever it takes!! You got this!
Gee thanks for the super duper encouragement Mud, Tried to take your advise and get out Saturday but my body said, "No you don't" Man I was too durn tired so decided to give this old body a rest. I made up for it today though, got 4 silver and got one Friday so I'm up 85.

Nice going! 80 shiny is very respectable, hope you get more soon!
Thanks LtS, I am having an out of the ordinary year that's for sure and will be tough to beat next year but it's a lot of fun and I'm in it mainly for the exercise anyway. HH

Back
Top Bottom