2009 Gold Coin Metamorphasis Completed Today...2 x More Gold Coins To Add To The Collection

John-Edmonton

Elite Member
GoldTurkey.jpg

Took some rolled coins loot to the bank today. The pennies, nickels & dimes added up to a nice total of $153.50, which was enough to get a couple more gold coins. I had previously been buying gold coins with just my penny finds, however, with the price of gold going so high, last year I added nickles to my totals to get the gold coin. This year I had to also include dimes to get my gold. Where will it end?

irancoin.jpg

Attachments

• th_BEER2.jpg
    th_BEER2.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 364
Very nice gold coins... are they a collection or an investment? There is a difference and it makes a difference in what kind of gold you buy. Yep, the market is hot right now .... not sure how long it will continue. Good luck, RickO

Smart investment John!
Anyone interested in learning about investing in gold/silver and where it is going should read Michael Maloney's Guide to Investing in Gold and Silver. He is part of Robert Kyosaki's advisor group (Rich Dad,Poor Dad) and he provides a great background as well as advice on the economy and how gold/silver play a part on one's financial well-being.
IMHO you can't read the book without really considering making these precious metals part of your investment plan.

Im no expert in the economics dept.,but have to believe as long as the US Dollar keeps getting devalued,which the government seems hell bent on accomplishing,precious metal will be on the rise.

Back
Top Bottom