Central Massachusetts

Digger-Dave

Forum Supporter
This is season 3 of hunting many locations around central Mass. If anyone wants to compare notes and maybe set up a hunt, cut me a PM. Old parks, schools and woods hunting are good! :cool:

Dave

This is season 3 of hunting many locations around central Mass. If anyone wants to compare notes and maybe set up a hunt, cut me a PM. Old parks, schools and woods hunting are good! :cool:

Dave
Hi Dave. Jim here in Sturbridge Ma. First season, purchased an at gold last summer. I have absolutely been loving it. I am definitely drawn to colonial sites, and have found that all of the cellar holes I have hit so far, have been heavily detected. But Ihave had a recent revelation.... 99 percent of colonial cellar holes a have fields close by where they spent their days working. I have found about 8 old flat buttons, and some assorted artifacts. My only coins worth mentioning so far is two wheats last fall, and 1865 two cent piece last week. Heading out today for a day hunt with dog. Enjoy. Jim

I am new to the hobby and looking for people to hunt with. If interested shoot me a PM. I don't have any notes to compare but I do have permission for some land that was an old farm.

I am new to the hobby and looking for people to hunt with. If interested shoot me a PM. I don't have any notes to compare but I do have permission for some land that was an old farm.

Duct, I'll keep you in mind. I'll bet the Rutland areas has a pile of great places to hunt. I always wanted to those areas on Prison Camp Road, but the DCR has confiscated them. DCR land is a no-go for people like us and it stinks that they have gathered so many good hunting spots.

Back
Top Bottom