Southern PA Lets plan for this Weekend!!

rizar33

Ok folks the weather is looking REALLY nice for this weekend Jan 28 and 29. I know everyone is shaking from withdrawls about now so lets get something planned!!

There are a few places I am trying to get permission to hunt but I seriously doubt that I will have it by this weekend. All of my current hunting spots are open but they have been producing less and less.:laughing::?::?: Maybe I am actually doing a good job of cleaning them up?? They are probably ready to start extracting the deep stuff!

So, if anyone has any ideas or wants to get together, please respond or send a PM.

HH

Rick

I may be interested. Going to be sunny this weekend. Wet soft ground as well. I was out yesterday an the day before. Perfect digging weather for January honestly. Let me know where you plan on hunting.

Well If I don't get any takers I will be picking one of my spots here and playing with the settings on my V3i to tune it into my soil some more.

There are a couple spots that I have not really spent much time at so I may even go and hit them harder.

You are more than welcome to join if you want but I can not promise any significant finds.

Wow! I can't believe the difference between northern PA and southern PA. Are you sure we are talking about the same state? HA! Here there is still several inches of snow on the ground inspite of today's rain and for this weekend we are expecting to recieve a few snow showers, not to mention the ground is still frozen solid. Good luck with your detecting...

Hello,

My husband and I just bought commercial property in Manchester, PA which is York County. It is an old farmlands and is 3 acres big, with our warehouse sitting in the middle. I would say 2/3 of it you can hunt on. Maybe nothing, maybe something. I wouldn't mind someone hunting on our property, it's pretty large but the current problem is it's super muddy thanks to the previous owners leaving a pile of dirt we had to spread out (dig deeper.). You would have to bring rubber waders and that's no joke. Not responsible for you falling on your butts ha ha. I have a crappy Bounty Hunter and really just want to learn how to use it. I have found a few old spike nails square heads and some cool old half buried metal items but truth is I could see the sticking out of the mud. Could be treasure buried here I have no clue. If you want to do this one weekend let me know, I work up there most weekends but live in Baltimore so you must call me or email me direct at [email protected] Cindy:mad::laughing:

Had a pretty nice conversation with a new friend!!

Things look good for this weekend and hopefully I can give some good guidance and help get another person addicted to our hobby!!

I think we will be seeing some amazing finds this year from my new friend!!

Feeling having another tag along? I was just about to email him as well. I was just going to go tot lot and School hopping this weekend.

*edit* email sent as well lol

LOL, I sent her an email and pm'd Rizar. I'm in Manchester right now for a bball game :)

Feeling having another tag along? I was just about to email him as well. I was just going to go tot lot and School hopping this weekend.

*edit* email sent as well lol

I looked up Manchester and there are a few parks there. Anybody up for hunting some of them?

Really glad I stopped by for a bit today! My amazing find and story will be up later when I get time to be on the 'puter and the find gets done soaking in baking soda on tin foil.

Thanks to rizar33 and especially IraMency for giving us permission!

No. Only a lucky little Tim!!

Well that's not true, Randy found some goods. I was perrty much skunked for the second time EVER.

I think it is because I put the 10"DD on. I am going back tomorrow with the eclipse if you want to meet up.

I hope Randy tells us what he found...sorry u were skunked!

Did u find out who has the farm?? If I make it out I want to check Dave's place out.

Wait till u see him, having trouble with tar on the back but the detail is amazing!

Back
Top Bottom