Hi, Newbie here

morf13

Hi Newbie here. I just got my 8 yr old Daughter a metal detector for Christmas.
I got her a Bounty Hunter Junior T.I.D. because of the price point and the ease of use for my daughter.

I am thinking about getting myself a Garrett Ace 250 w/ submersible coil (Does that make it 'water proof'??) I've heard good things about it and seems decent for the $$$ I didn't want to spend big $ for my 1st detector, but didn't want a bargain basement one either. I plan to use both of these at beaches near the shore, and around lakes, plus parks, etc

Just curious for opinions on these 2 detectors. Thanks

I'm a newbie, too, so have no experience to draw from, but another detector at that price point, which I was seriously considering before I found a deal on a lightly used AT Pro, is the Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro.

Maybe someone on here who has used both could add some input based on real-life experience...

I'm a newbie, too, so have no experience to draw from, but another detector at that price point, which I was seriously considering before I found a deal on a lightly used AT Pro, is the Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro.

Maybe someone on here who has used both could add some input based on real-life experience...

Hope so

Back
Top Bottom