4 SILVER w/ 1898 BARBER DIME~!

ronfin

Elite Member
Right by my "tree" I found some silver today, and a LOT of trash. Only had a few hours to hunt since it was my gf's B-Day today, so I went back to the area that's been productive, and hit a few quarters, and the oldest dime yet. It was way too cold to be hunting today, but glad I did!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

EDIT: Video of Barber Dime dig now up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW-VbMZ9RBg&sns=em

Wow!
I would settle for half of what you got.
Congrats on a nice haul.

Very nice! A three quarter day is awesome! That's a sweet barber too!

Congrats!
G2M

You are still diggin some good stuff..really good stuff. Your Barber has some great detail..clean up the dirt and repost if you have the chance.

RE: 4 SILVER w/ 1898 BARBER DIME

Great Finds.

With luck like that maybe you should only hunt on days that are too cold to hunt. :yes:

Continued Success.

I'm just lucky I have this really old park to hunt in. Eventually the finds will stop here, but I hope it's a long way off. Sorry for the short post. I was in a rush. Will put the video up soon with total finds pic.

That is crazy 42' 43' 44'....NICE and nice dime too.....congrats on those!:cool:

What kind of gloves do you use?

I get them by the box at Home Depot. They're just medical gloves and are awesome at keeping my hands clean when hunting. Also great at not leaving any evidence when too many fellow MDers show-up at my spot. lol haha

Heck of a hunt Ron. Nice bunch of silvers. Too cold? I was huntin in shorts today. It was 60+ outside.

Yesterday it was cold, and I left my jacket in the Jeep. I would've loved to get out there today. I never got out today because it was my gf's birthday, mine is tomorrow, so we celebrated both last night. Our friends carpet-bombed us with shots, so we were both hurting today. lol If I'm off from work tomorrow I plan on spending at least 9-10 hours in my section at the park and recheck some of the trees I've been working.

I just noticed the time that u posted this. I saw today's date only. Didn't realize u posted it at 4am. I was hurting today too from a hard night in AC.

Back
Top Bottom