Did A Hunt Today In A Light Rain

bubbaron

Forum Supporter
Hello to all,
I was able to get out for a few hours today. I needed to put a flower arrangement on the cemetery so I hunted a spot near by. No, not on the cemetery !! I managed $4.27 in clads and 2, yes 2 silvers. Both silvers were dimes, a 1938 Merc and a 1953 Rosie. I just love seeing that silver shine in that hole. I would say I had a good hunt and I did get a nice Easter arrangement on the grave site. The Nox did well for me but I still would like fewer sounds. I am learning. Hope everyone has a joyous Easter holiday.
Bubbaron, NOX 600, AT Pro, AT Carrot Pin Pointer

Nice ones.

Thanks for sharing.

Another Nox success story.

Happy Easter.
This coming from someone born on Easter actually.

I tried to post a picture of the dimes. It would not load ????

Attachments

• IMG_8721 (2).JPG
    IMG_8721 (2).JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 125
Great looking dimes! Ive had mine since yesterday and only got 30 mins on it :( hoping to get some serious time in with it tomorrow and this weekend. Your doing VERY well with the nox! Congrats!

Congrats

Hello to all,
I was able to get out for a few hours today. I needed to put a flower arrangement on the cemetery so I hunted a spot near by. No, not on the cemetery !! I managed $4.27 in clads and 2, yes 2 silvers. Both silvers were dimes, a 1938 Merc and a 1953 Rosie. I just love seeing that silver shine in that hole. I would say I had a good hunt and I did get a nice Easter arrangement on the grave site. The Nox did well for me but I still would like fewer sounds. I am learning. Hope everyone has a joyous Easter holiday.
Bubbaron, NOX 600, AT Pro, AT Carrot Pin Pointer

Glad to see your doing so well with the Equinox. If you are hunting in Park 2, its in 50 tone, try changing to 5 tone. Its much better. Nice hunt. HH Mark

Back
Top Bottom