90 coin day!!

RIdetector

Forum Supporter
Hunted the back of a restaurant that's on a lake with a cement patio that go's to the edge of the water when it's high.They have lowered the level of the water so it exposed about 4-6 feet of shoreline below the patio.It was easy pickings ended the day with 90 coins mostly pennies & quarters,4 wheaties,1 Canadian quarter when I 1st saw it come out of the hole I thought it was silver,but no!, one ring not sure if it's junk it's soaking now

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    157.8 KB · Views: 358
Great day, that sounds like easy money. I know a location like that around here I guess it is just a matter of figuring out when they slow down the dam and the water gets low.

Good job on the haul...should have stuck it out for ten more coins!

WTG...My best day was 34 coins.How much was the grand total in clad ?

Typically, this varies quite a bit. I had a 100 coin day that yielded $6.32, yet another day I collected 104 coins for $3.21...so, if you want to get the high numbers, dig all coins, even zincolns! :mad: HH
NC

The date on the Canadian quarter is 1978.

Yeah, those dang Canadian dimes & quarters have had me going a million times because they have a nice silver reed, looks just like a silver coin coming out of the ground if they aren't too dirty.

Great hunt for sure! Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom