• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Problem with New Royal Coach windshield washer nozzle!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Shortly after KT purchased the New Royal Coach, there was a problem with the washer nozzles on both the drivers and passengers side, so eBay supplied a kit and KT replaced the old nozzles and some of the rubber line. Seemed fixed.

But a couple of days ago, KT went to clean the front window before taking off and nothing came out of the driver's side nozzle. So this evening KT investigated. It seems the fitting was poorly glued into the fitting that the hose fit on, and the fitting had come apart. KT got His trusty bottle of Gorilla SuperGlue, and put a couple of drops on the fitting and slipped it back into place. Then His Majesty filled up the washer tank and closed the hood. Tomorrow will be the test to see if everything is back to normal again! KT likes Gorilla glue and has several different bottles of different types. Earlier this week, the Queen brought to His Royal Attention that the soles were starting to separate on her favorite Royal New Balance tennis shoes. Both right and left, same type of separation, so KT assumes it is a factory problem that not enough glue was used when originally installing them (built in obsolescence), so KT took them, used Gorilla Universal glue on them and then clamped them overnight. Next day the glue, which had been brown, cured to a nice white color and the problem was repaired. KT saved Royal $$ on those shoe repairs because the shoes themselves cost nearly $200!

C.h.i.n.a. cheap,cheap,cheap.:lol:

yep, KT agrees! But the Gorilla Super Glue KT used is manufactured in Ohio, USA, and it worked fine. The Royal Driver's Side Sprayer is NOW repaired.

It is funny that KT had a problem with the Original Royal Coach (2006 Toyota Tacoma) just before He sold it. The washer pump went out and KT found a direct replacement on eBay for $15. Bought the kit, hose and nozzles all together. Used the pump on the early Coach, and that fixed the problem. Now We used the rest of the kit on the New Coach and repaired it! :laughing::laughing:

KT knows He saved a minimum of $130 on this effort, as that is what the Lincoln dealership around here charges for minimum 1 hour work. So perhaps, Ye Olde KingTotsalot is getting cheap in His Olde Age! :laughing::laughing:

I've always heard KT that if you see a man in Arkansas with just one shoe it doesn't mean he lost one, it means he found one. true?:?:

Gorilla glue also makes the best wood glue I have ever used.
And that means a lot because growing up, my best friend's family owned a huge wood working factory.

Gorilla glue also makes the best wood glue I have ever used.
And that means a lot because growing up, my best friend's family owned a huge wood working factory.

Over the years, KT has used a variety of glues, for wood and other projects, and the Gorilla Brand seems to beat them all....at least KT has had very good results with this brand. His Majesty used to use several different Elmer's glues, but after Gorilla Glue came on the market, they do not get used very much!:D:D

Over the years, KT has used a variety of glues, for wood and other projects, and the Gorilla Brand seems to beat them all....at least KT has had very good results with this brand. His Majesty used to use several different Elmer's glues, but after Gorilla Glue came on the market, they do not get used very much!:D:D

Same here.
Elmer' s just does not "glue" as good as Gorilla.

Back
Top Bottom