Nobody was home.....but I detected it anyway.

Big Treble

Forum Supporter
Been wanting to hit this for a while, got permission last year, just never had time. My mom use to tell me stories about playing around this foundation in the 40's.

Sorry, no cool finds, was only out there about 3 hours and its infested with iron, didn't dig much, just thought I'd share the pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 271
Been wanting to hit this for a while, got permission last year, just never had time. My mom use to tell me stories about playing around this foundation in the 40's.

Sorry, no cool finds, was only out there about 3 hours and its infested with iron, didn't dig much, just thought I'd share the pic.
I'd say if there was somebody home you better run!!

Just think. 3 more payments,
It's all yours!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

I'd say if there was somebody home you better run!!

LOL actually it is on the edge of a ghost town.

Just think. 3 more payments,
It's all yours!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

I wish, would love to have some of their property. Of their family's property, they probably have at least 8 old homesteads and two schools on their property. One of the farms was a century farm for my family.

Nobody home

That old place just shouts coins and relics!!:yes: Can you imagine someone scraping the vegetation away and hunting bare ground. Looks like they went on vacation and never came back.:laughing: Best of luck on your future hunts.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom