2) Barbers, 2) V Nickels, 2) Indians !!!!!

jerr-man

Forum Supporter
Went back to the same yard I found the Barber quarter last night and had a GREAT HUNT.!!! I found (2) Barber Dimes, 1898, 1903, (2) V Nickels, 1897 and ? (cant read the date on the 2nd one), (2) IHP, 1880 and 1895, an old ring , and 74 cents in clad, and of course the usual pouch full of trash, (I dig most everything, lol). GREAT HUNT for me, especially since I only had about 3 hours to hunt. I was using the 3030 (of course), running in Silver Mode, +3, Ferrous Coin, Deep On. Most of these coins were less then 5" deep. I have to believe there are still more coins in this yard so I WILL BE GOING BACK. About half of the back yard is fenced in for the dogs and Ive never been able to hunt it so hopefully more post to come.

Attachments

• 062117 hunt.jpg
    062117 hunt.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 140
  • 062117 hunt2.jpg
    062117 hunt2.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 142
  • 062117 hunt3.jpg
    062117 hunt3.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 131
You're in an older spot there that's probably never been hit before, I'd definitely go back. Nice finds, congratulations. Like what's left of the old motorcycle?

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Wow, those Barbers are crisp. Nice finds indeed. We actually find them somewhat regularly. My brother and I hunted Tuesday. We were looking for evidence of rev war troop movement along an old creek. That, turned out to be a dead end. However, in the middle of nowhere, dense forest, with really no finds for hours of searching, got a screaming 12/47 on the CTX. Out pops a 1898 S Barber Quarter. It never ceases to amaze me where goodies are found.

GO jerr GO !!!

got to be more there

Another awesome hunt there Jerry, WTG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two Barbers in one hunt would be a dream hunt for me. Congrats!

way to go jerr! Very nice!

You're in an older spot there that's probably never been hit before, I'd definitely go back. Nice finds, congratulations. Like what's left of the old motorcycle?

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Wow, those Barbers are crisp. Nice finds indeed. We actually find them somewhat regularly. My brother and I hunted Tuesday. We were looking for evidence of rev war troop movement along an old creek. That, turned out to be a dead end. However, in the middle of nowhere, dense forest, with really no finds for hours of searching, got a screaming 12/47 on the CTX. Out pops a 1898 S Barber Quarter. It never ceases to amaze me where goodies are found.

Looks like you have a good yard there. Congrats on the double barbers and the other oldies!

Thank You all, I have been very lucky the last few hunts

Back
Top Bottom