Viper Hybrid Trident

Stay away from it.. its a chinese detector... it can't see a Volkswagen under a wet rug...

If you are hunting my area of FL, it's the best detector on the market :lol:

My hunter partner, bought one (without me knowing) when he first got into water hunting. It wouldn't pick up my wedding ring sitting on top of the coil. He traded it back to Kellyco for an Excalibur and paid for it in his first week of water hunting, however that was a few years ago. Those days are long gone in my area.

There are no cheap detectors on the market that work. With metal detectors the old saying, "you get what you pay for" is true.

Viper With 15" WOT Rocks

I have a Viper that I modified with a 15" WOT coil. Haven't had a chance to try it yet but I bet I will gain at least 2" in depth. That should give me a total of about 2 1/4". :laughing:
I got the Viper awhile back (before I knew any better) with one of my other detectors (DF) and gave it to my son. He wasn't to happy with me after the first hunt.
I might add a set of OBN's Skullie's for the optimal Viper :mder:

Attachments

• P1020710r.jpg
    P1020710r.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1,241
  • P1020711r.jpg
    P1020711r.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 1,404
  • P1020712r.jpg
    P1020712r.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,155
I have a Viper that I modified with a 15" WOT coil. Haven't had a chance to try it yet but I bet I will gain at least 2" in depth. That should give me a total of about 2 1/4". :laughing:
I got the Viper awhile back (before I knew any better) with one of my other detectors (DF) and gave it to my son. He wasn't to happy with me after the first hunt.

I see your problem...your coil wire is not wound tight enough :laughing:

Dude, did you really put a WOT on a viper?

They also market that machine with the name "Sand Shark." I am not kidding. I am sure Tesoro is not happy about that. I saw one on craigslist for sale. What a piece of junk.

Yup, junk. I don't like the fact that they try to market these when they know they don't work. Makes me sick that people are swindled and pay good money for these. One of the big reasons I don't like to profit Kellyco. Change that and I might, but I like to deal with my local dealers.

Why does the viper stay by the trashcan?...Tempted?:laughing::lol:

Back
Top Bottom