AT Pro

Captain Stones

I just got a heck of a deal on At pro , I paid 500$ plus only 5$ more for shipping, included headphones also. If anyone is interested call me directly and I'll give you the company name and sales rep ext. . My number 8159811227

Not to be snarky but I hope the person you bought is a sponsor otherwise you are hurting the advertisers who support this forum. HH phil

I just got a heck of a deal on At pro , I paid 500$ plus only 5$ more for shipping, included headphones also. If anyone is interested call me directly and I'll give you the company name and sales rep ext. . My number 8159811227

I just bought a new AT Pro from a site sponsor for $4 dollars more than that. I feel good that it went towards a company that supports this forum:D

Just my two cents:-)

He has 2 posts. He has no idea that we are loyal to our sponsors.

Please support our sponsors that make this forum possible for us to have a place to hang out.

He could be sending folks to a sponsor, but we don't know...

Anyone want to call him and find out?

<°)))>{

Just ordered an AT Pro on Saturday from Bart at Big Boy Hobbies. Happy with what I paid and I'm buying from a trusted sponsor and not some guy in Pakistan selling Chinese counterfeits and there are counterfeits out there, I've seen them. Why did the original poster leave his number and not the dealers number ? So to save a couple of dollars and I mean just a few more, you can buy a fake AT Pro for only $505.00 because a boat load of counterfeits just arrived from China ! :laughing: So there is my take on this subject. http://www.garrett.com/mediasite/counterfeiting_en.aspx

Bart

I just bought an AT-PRO and a pin pointer from Bart. He is the only person I deal with.

Thanks

Just ordered an AT Pro on Saturday from Bart at Big Boy Hobbies. Happy with what I paid and I'm buying from a trusted sponsor and not some guy in Pakistan selling Chinese counterfeits and there are counterfeits out there, I've seen them. Why did the original poster leave his number and not the dealers number ? So to save a couple of dollars and I mean just a few more, you can buy a fake AT Pro for only $505.00 because a boat load of counterfeits just arrived from China ! :laughing: So there is my take on this subject. http://www.garrett.com/mediasite/counterfeiting_en.aspx

Just check your thread, and link. A lot of us didn't know it was this bad.
from your link
Metal detector products from several manufacturers have been copied and manufactured by Chinese manufacturers. These are typically sold by Internet retailers. Garrett is most concerned about counterfeits, as our goal is to have satisfied customers who have not been tricked or cheated.

Hey just my 2cents but when I bought mine there were no sponsers willing to ship to canada. They kept saying that garrett wouldn't allow their detectors shipped from the states to canada and I'd have to go through a canadian dealer. Ok so I did. Couple weeks go by and I send my unit in to garrett and talk to the rep about that they say that the policy I speak of doesn't exist so I went online bought my pro pointer, 3 coils, diggers, sand scoop, and another delta 4000 form an American company that's not a sponser. Just saying don't know what's going on here but feeling like I'm being misleaded everywhere.

I recently picked up a new Garrett AT Pro from a site sponsor for $507 shipped. I'm pretty sure its not a knock off as everything in it appears to be genuine and I can't imagine a chinese counterfeit would come with a warranty card that gets sent to Garrett.

Back
Top Bottom