Tekenectic T2 or Fisher F75?

CBLefty

So my burning question is should i go with a Fisher F75, which i have used before and found to be ok, or go with a Teknectics T2 which i have heard good things about and the cost is less. Any information and or experience would be much appreciated!

A no brainer, get the F75LTD2. Better coin machine vs T-2. For relics they are the same IMO. F75 a tad deeper too. I would only get the upgraded X2 machines no matter what. They are very EMI friendly vs the original versions. Good luck.

Yup I got the F75 . Get it and realize as usual there is a learning curve . Use the various detection modes . Best simple advice I can give you in the beginning is don't run it too hot and stay out of boost mode until you've got a decent number of hours on the machine.

Power and needing to be on a pretty good learning curve, get the F75.

The EXACT same power and 15 second, setup and go simplicity, go for the T2. I've used both and see no clear reason why the F75 is hundreds of dollars more.

A no brainer, get the F75LTD2. Better coin machine vs T-2. For relics they are the same IMO. F75 a tad deeper too. I would only get the upgraded X2 machines no matter what. They are very EMI friendly vs the original versions. Good luck.

You got it wrong...EMI friendly = LOSS of depth. Noise is power with the Fisher and Teknetics machines...

You got it wrong...EMI friendly = LOSS of depth. Noise is power with the Fisher and Teknetics machines...

I don't have it wrong at all. Many folks could never run their original F75s with boost flat out due to EMI.

I've used my upgraded unit. In 4 bar or less soil it's deep. I've dug my deepest targets with it, not my CTX, V3i, Etrac, Deus, Racer, CoRE all with stock coils.

And my F75LTD2 is my quietest running machine of all the flagships I've run or owned.

Sure if you can find a place where you can run one of the originals at full bore in disc it might be a tad deeper than the upgraded units. I never could find such a place and I live in backwods Tn. I've not been at a site yet where I couldn't run my upgraded unit at 9.0, 99 sens, BP, 0 disc. No noise, not even a peep. With the non upgraded units it was hard to tell when a target was under the coil due to all the noise.

Its kind of hard to decide because the T2LTD has looks and has the same features almost of the way more expensive fisher. I'm just looking for a machine that will go deeper over well hunted ground and find the finds that have been passed over.

Its kind of hard to decide because the T2LTD has looks and has the same features almost of the way more expensive fisher. I'm just looking for a machine that will go deeper over well hunted ground and find the finds that have been passed over.

For open field relic F75LTD2 is best bang for buck deeeeep. Coins IMO best bang for buck is etrac. But for the heavy iron/trash a smaller coil than stock is necessary.

Freq on etrac is better overall for high conductive coins.
Freq on f75 is better overall for mid and low conductors to include nickels/gold jewelry.

TID on deeper coins better with etrac vs F75 any model.
CZ3d is a deep coin unit. Machine struggles a bit in trash/iron, but deeeeeeep in low mineral soil.

Power and needing to be on a pretty good learning curve, get the F75.

The EXACT same power and 15 second, setup and go simplicity, go for the T2. I've used both and see no clear reason why the F75 is hundreds of dollars more.

Both machines are similarly priced.

Captain

You have no clue what the upgraded, or f75ltd2 can do :lol:, don't be mad cause you sold your LTD, down graded to a Omega, now playing in the dirt with a GT , best at beach machine, I found my LTD upgrade to be a positive thing, sorry your wrong, you been cutting up , bashing the upgrades and LTD2 for a while now, it's getting old, maybe you shouldn't respond to these F75 threads if it's all negative, :roll: let it GO :D Earl:tissue:

For your information Earl, I tested a LTD 2 and it's not nearly as deep in boost or any of the disc modes as the original LTD...but you wouldn't know that with how little time you have on your F75...before OR after you had it clipped.

I'd go for the F75, same performance, maybe slightly deeper but has some nice features like the backlight, additional mode, additional tones, F75 has notch, static all metal, saves settings when turned off..... To me it's worth it for those features, for others maybe not. I've heard of people getting new LTD-2's for under $950 new. I have the standard F75 and it's deep and fast as is.

Well Captain Silver, you must have christened yourself "Captain Save-A-Detectorist" or something, on here. Your one man crusade to bash any mere mention of an F75 or T2.

Wouldn't expect any less from a "Minelabber."

.....and it is sad. Get a life.

Captain

Lets see the Go Pro 4 video, I would bet you its no existent ( HERE SAY), No depth loss due to the upgrade, DST 90 is 85% , 91 mode NO DST regular mode , what Don't you understand, also the F75 is the deepest machine I have out of 12 , don't be mad , or bash, cause you don't have the machine anymore, or because the real reason is you got mad because of the F19 being born, yes you do have great success in finds, due to your hunting grounds, I won't bagger you on that, but when does the bashing on the F75 end ? , I even seen you post negative on the classified section of someone trying to sell a F75ltd2, which is prohibited on the forum , that guy didn't like it , and I don't blame him, it's time for you to :takeoff: on the F75 threads if you don't have anything positive to say, wish you the best digging dirt with a GT :D, happy hunting , behave , your buddy, Earl :realitycheck: As far as the thread poster , If you relic hunt mostly the T2ltd2, if you coin and relic, I would go F75ltd2, as the T2ltd2 has a larger Iron id span for CW relic hunting, good luck in your choice , and just dis- regard , the negative posts.

For open field relic F75LTD2 is best bang for buck deeeeep. Coins IMO best bang for buck is etrac. But for the heavy iron/trash a smaller coil than stock is necessary.

Freq on etrac is better overall for high conductive coins.
Freq on f75 is better overall for mid and low conductors to include nickels/gold jewelry.

TID on deeper coins better with etrac vs F75 any model.
CZ3d is a deep coin unit. Machine struggles a bit in trash/iron, but deeeeeeep in low mineral soil.

Good post here and I agree. Depends on what is important to you.

well that was pretty informative! Thanks for the information.

Do your own research that guy claims every machine he uses is better than all others.

Instead look for people with credibility to learn from. Just friendly advice.:D

Back
Top Bottom