Tesoro silver sabre umax((Help Wanted))

ALBERT ALVAREZ

Hi Every one Names Albert Alvarez Been Detecting of 20 plus years now with A Tesoro Silver sabre umax the one that has the push button pinpoint..Have a speaker no sound problem well i fixed that resolder did the trick yet i note this is a good place to get the right help when come to need . All i need help with is a picture of the back end of the circuit borad inside the detector .as i was fixing the no sound problem well more of the wires came loose im in need of a good pic of were the 5 prong wires go green white red and yellow are the 4 wires leading to the mother borad and were the red wire goes leading to the 9v batt to the mother borad goes if any one could be of help with a picture of the whole back mother borad so i get were they properly go that would do wonders i checked all over and all i got was the new model type and its diffrent .Need of a pic to note what wire goes were . A few of them broke free and dont know were to resolder em back in place .Hope one can shoot a pic my way id be thankful cus i need to get back to the hunts. Also can send it to my email if needed at [email protected] .

Last edited:
heres what i need to resolder help me out with the correct way i need em .just looking for a pic were they are allreaddy connected thanks.the pic gives an idea of were to look to snap a pic.

Attachments

• 20191128_171111~3.jpg
    20191128_171111~3.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom