Tekenectic T2 or Fisher F75?

Not sure if your still considering these two machines. I did quite a bit of research on them. They are technically the same machine running two different programs. The F75 having a backlight is the only "physical" difference other than the software they are running.

The T2 software is designed for relic hunting first and foremost. Not saying it will not find coins cause obviously it will, but it has a higher level of iron discrimination. The F75 has 15 levels of iron disc while the T2 has 40, so as you can see the T2 can be set to disc iron quite a bit differently. Iron = relics, got it! lol

So the way I see it, its just the backlight and the way you program the machine to run to your liking. Performance wise, I'm sure they are exactly the same. Obviously the VDI numbers will be different from each machine simply due to the TID ranges are different.

Hope this helps!

Not much difference

So my burning question is should i go with a Fisher F75, which i have used before and found to be ok, or go with a Teknectics T2 which i have heard good things about and the cost is less. Any information and or experience would be much appreciated!

Made by the same manufacturer, almost identical, If money is tight
go with the T2 Just sold 2 of them, people are saying that the dept is incredible
call me if you have any questions
dennis

Back
Top Bottom