Nasty weather on the way

oleman

Elite Member
Up to 3 " of snow tonight

Minus 2 degree's Thursday morning

Told wife to stock up on goodies.We won't be leaving the house.

Milk and Bread, Milk and Bread, Milk and Bread, Milk and Bread, ahhhh the white death cometh....

Just let the dogs out, not snowing. Went back to the computer room and look at one of the security monitor's and snow just started coming down and at a good pace.Might be a rough morning for those going to work in the morning:D

Hang in there, stop by here to see more snow.....lol By the feet!

Thanks for the invite .I think I'll pass:D:yes: Heck I only been coop up for a couple of day and all ready have cabin fever---Been fighting cold/flue and now snow:mad::mad:

it's not much better here, -26 celcius wind chill for here tonight and tomorrow. :shock: most of yesterdays' snow disappeared after a night of rain and spring like temps, then the bottom fell out of the thermometer today. the only digging going on around here is with the snow shovel. :mad:

Every winter I ask my wife why the $#%@ do we live in New England... a few months of perfeft weather then its all garbage.. autumn is my favorite, pretty girls name too, that'll be my next wifes name lol jp will never marry more than once if the first fails. Wwouldnt want to struggle buying 9vs

I feel your pain. It's really cold here, and I have been moving snow the last two days. Cold this morning,+6 but not snowing. I think I'll just sit back and relax for the day.;)

Doesn't look like any chance of a thaw before the weekend. Guess I'm going to need to bundle up and swap the digger for and icepick this weekend... At least the little snow on the ground make gridding easy.

the worst is yet to come tomorrow here in the midwest. it could reach -50 in some places. i already charge my jump starter coz it seems like i will be pushing my car early tomorrow...

We played in snow 6 days ago here in San Diego...... It's 84 degrees outside right now...... Might detect the beach Friday morning....... :yes:

8 this morning -15 with windchill. Gasing up was not fun this morning. Not minding it being a work day for once, heat works here anyway.

Back
Top Bottom