Mall of Georgia Outlet Mall Construction site MD ?

Dr86

I live near Pooler, GA and I have been wondering for some time now. Would it be a good idea to go hunt on a construction site where they are building the new mall of GA in Pooler? Right now they are clearing the land and such. Of course I would have ask for permission and what not. What do you guys think?

Would definitely ask permission, it's private property, expensive heavy equipment (sometimes stolen or tampered with). Never know, might get lucky, but construction guys don't usually like seeing people wandering around the site, that aren't involved with the project. It's not near one of those 'historical' areas? Historical finds, can be a real project killer, or at least cause delays, and lost bonus money. Would steer clear on using 'historical', 'relic', artifacts', or anything that might give the impression you are from a local university... Sounds like a big project, thinking low probability they will be receptive. Never know though, lots of people in the hobby these days...

I hope to get it! I know 2 projects Near me in Ga that uncovered a chaste each of silver coins in the past 2 years. 1 was under a old house and the other was uncovered by a dozer.

Back
Top Bottom