New machine from one of the oldest brands.

UK Brian

Well its finally arrived....the Arado 320 !

Arado were one of the most successful brands for many years mainly because their deep seeking models could detect small/thin coins at depths other machines could not touch.

The new machine looks like a cross between the Titanium Adonis and the Saxon X-1 Ultradepth (Mk II)

Priced at an introductory £995 ($1450) nows the time to buy before it goes up to the regular price of £1295.

For those who know their detectors think of it as an Arado 130 on steroids. So don't expect a probability meter. Think deep and iron rejection only.

Try www.pentechnic.co.uk

None motion with iron rejection by meter was the secret of success. If you know what your doing you can also reject foil. So not pulse and the previous models were no good on wet sand. They produced the 65 and 95 models for that.

looks like winner...to bad I cant buy a new machine rite now...I could down size my collection tho..Ive got a F75 and tejon I could get rid of:lol:

At one time they produced the best beach machines. 65 and 95.
The best pasture machines....120, 120b and 130
The VFA 90. The worlds only Variable Frequency Accoustics machine.
Plus the IBA 45. Automatic rejection of iron whilst detecting as deep or deeper than the non discriminators of the time.

Back
Top Bottom