xp deus price drop

this seems to be the only price drop I dont see minelab dropping there prices. From what I have heard they cancelled there go minelabbing day in May for this year.

I just got a steal on a like new Deus,however, these new prices are significant!

Whatever the reason it puts the Deus closer to the hands of those who couldn't afford it. Now if only they'd lower the CTX3030 by a huge margin Id be all set...lol.

I wonder if they are getting in position for this new racer model that is hyped up a lot or I think I heard whites is supposed to come out with three to four new models this year.

Can't wait to see what 2015 brings for the hobby.

-Joe

It would be nice if there is a new one my wish list it's fully water proof like the ctx3030 and more user friendly if you need to replace a battery in the coil.

Either way the Deus is a great machine. I just wonder what the new one will have to offer???? I was thinking about getting one but now am going to see what the future holds..

I wonder if they are getting in position for this new racer model that is hyped up a lot or I think I heard whites is supposed to come out with three to four new models this year.

LOL I don't think the Racer will do much in the American market. Probably like the Blistool. They probably are great machines over the pond where they mainly hunt open fields, but they would be a nightmare here in the states at the local school or park.

The Deus has made such a good impression in the US because it actually has something different. All wireless rocks! And it does everything else well. The E-Trac/CTX has made an impression in the US because it is the deep silver king. I really haven't seen anything new with these other off-brand machines. In fact it looks to me like the same 5 people just keep filling up the posts with worthless jibber about the FORS CoRe machine. I think they are doing it just to try and make it look like its some big thing. I think I've seen one or two post were someone actually found some modern coins along with twice as much trash.

I do think there is something brewing at XP.

According to Andy Sabisch, the price cut was due to the weakening of the Euro and not to dump inventory for an upcoming new machine.

According to Andy Sabisch, the price cut was due to the weakening of the Euro and not to dump inventory for an upcoming new machine.

Because if they said anything else it would break sales on the Deus since everybody wants to know and needs to have "what's next"

Because if they said anything else it would break sales on the Deus since everybody wants to know and needs to have "what's next"

Could be or he is telling the truth, who knows. What I would like is another update released for the Deus. A major update might help to determine which way the company is going. Are they sticking with it or is something else right around the corner?

Price is most affected by supply and demand. I know the drop screwed dealers that bought their current inventory from distro at old prices.

The entry level detector does not come with the remote, does it? It's just a rod, coil, and headphones IIRC. The remote/lcd readout is part of the FX02 package, right?

LOL I don't think the Racer will do much in the American market. Probably like the Blistool. They probably are great machines over the pond where they mainly hunt open fields, but they would be a nightmare here in the states at the local school or park.

The Deus has made such a good impression in the US because it actually has something different. All wireless rocks! And it does everything else well. The E-Trac/CTX has made an impression in the US because it is the deep silver king. I really haven't seen anything new with these other off-brand machines. In fact it looks to me like the same 5 people just keep filling up the posts with worthless jibber about the FORS CoRe machine. I think they are doing it just to try and make it look like its some big thing. I think I've seen one or two post were someone actually found some modern coins along with twice as much trash.

I do think there is something brewing at XP.

I think you might be surprised at how good the fors core actually is Detector. I dont own one myself but here is a video from Keith Southern and he is one of the few people I trust when doing machine comparisons....I am quite interested in the Racer myself and if its as makro says about it being basically a fors core in a more ergonomic package i am going to grab one..I have also read it is going to be around $600 which is a great deal if it performs. It also will have wireless headphones available.

he has quite a few videos about it...
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSiKTLIMTqYSh1IGkqxjBOEtSN1BN-J_x

Back
Top Bottom