The owner said

mtruxfan

Yes. Ive been driving by this old 2 story house thats hidden by trees in the summer. I looked up the property and the house was built in 1931, found out who owned it and went this morning to ask the big question. The only address I had for him was his workplace so thats where I went. I walked in introduced myself and asked if he was the owner of the house in question, he said he was and I asked if hed mind if I ran a metal detector over the place. He looked at me and said, "what", I repeated my request and he said, Dont know what youll find but go ahead, patted me on the back and went to work. I thanked him and left. Its not an 1800 plantation but its 7.5 acres of a house, yard, woods and a garden spot that I couldnt hunt before. I'll let yall know how it goes. Asking aint that bad once they say, yes.

Good job asking the big question. Congrats on permission. Asking is not that hard once you do it. The worst they will say is no and then you are exactly where you were before you asked.

Hope you score big.

Nice job! My last two I got turned down but I will keep trying! There are lots of older homes around here.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Any idea?

Attachments

• tn-1.jpeg
    tn-1.jpeg
    3.9 KB · Views: 320
  • download-1.jpeg
    download-1.jpeg
    29.8 KB · Views: 323
Back
Top Bottom